What I’ve been up to lately. The 3 people out there that actually read this silly thing. Well, the truth of the matter is I haven’t been up to much. I barely hit the gym in the last few months, but I have watched a lot of Game of Thrones. 6 more episodes and we’ll be ready for the new season Sunday!
I haven’t even really done much board gaming or Sims 4 playing. I have read the first 3 Jem and the Hologram graphic novels and all of Locke and Key. So that’s something. To be perfectly honest I’ve been in a bit of a slump, and it’s taken me a while to start seeing a way out. I’m getting there. Slowly, and I’m looking forward to getting back to some Sims 4 streaming actually! I’m going to start working on a regular streaming schedule, and I’m looking into ways to record my sessions to post to Youtube, maybe. I’m still not sure if that’s something I want to do. I’ve spent some time building stuff lately, and I want to stretch that creative muscle some more so I’m thinking about doing some speed build videos, but there’s already SO MANY of those I’m not really sure if it’s even worth it, but if I’m going to be doing the building anyways I may as well record it and see what happens.
Continue reading “You May Be Wondering…”
I’ve posted about my weight loss and fitness goals in the past. Here’s an update! I’m 2 months in to Intermittent Fasting. I really thought I would miss breakfast, but I haven’t so much. I still eat breakfast for dinner sometimes because bacon. Mmmmm. So, here’s some updates!
- 9/21 Weight: 169.8 – 11/27 Weight: 158.6 – 11.2 pounds lost. Averaging a little over 1 pound a week.
- On a side note: On 10/14 I was down to 156.4, but a few pounds have been gained due to some poor food/alcohol choices.
- Measurement changes:
- Neck: 14″ to 13″ – 1″ loss
- Bust: 39″ to 38″ – 1″ loss
- Waist: 34.5″ to 32.5″ – 2″ loss
- Hips 39″ to 38″ – 1″ loss
- I walk 10-12k steps each day that I’m actually in the office. On average this is 4-5 days a week.
- In October I managed to do yoga and light weight workouts at home 10 times. Not enough, but better than nothing.
- In November I did worse. Only 4 days of home workouts so far. 😦
- In December I’m joining a gym, and will be going Saturday and Sunday mornings, and potentially one night a week after the kiddo goes to bed. I still plan on doing home workouts on the days I can’t get to the gym. A minimum of 3 days of workouts a week.
- I’m fucking freezing until I get up and move before lunch. I have 14oz of coffee in my drive to work, but then it’s all water before lunch. Anywhere from 60-80oz in general before I break my fast at 11.
- Food Stuffs:
- I definitely do better on staying between the 1200-1400 calories when I meal plan and prep my lunches/snacks for the week. Last week was basically a bust because of holiday stuff. I know that’s an excuse, and I can still use moderation and self control when at family holiday dinners, but that’s just no fun.
- As far as macros; I’m not super tracking these right now, but I am trying to hit at least 80grams of protein each day because it does help me feel fuller longer.
- I try to make it so my lunch/snack meal prep doesn’t take longer than an hour in the kitchen because I just don’t want to be there that long. That means that some weeks I’m eating lunchmeat, raw fruits and veggies, hard boiled eggs, and cheese. Where I don’t have to cook anything. This week it’s turkey meatloaf with raw fruits and veggies and cheese. Since it’s getting colder here it is nice to have warmer lunches.
So! That’s what’s been going on. On top of all of this we’ve been packing up the house getting ready to move next month, playing board games, and trying to generally still live and enjoy life.