During the stream last night I made some changes to the family’s apartment. I was having a difficult time with the layout and everything in the place. So they sold all their stuff, tore down some walls, and remodeled. However, after upgrading the kitchen and installing the bathrooms there wasn’t much money left for anything else. It’ll be okay because now there’s room for each person to put their own spin on the place! Here are a few screenshots from the stream. Continue reading “Punk Rock Legacy – Apartment Upgrade?”
I didn’t update after my 2nd and 3rd streaming sessions because finding time has been difficult. So here I am, 4 days after the 3rd session to give you all an update, and to get ready for my next stream (Sunday at 8pm EST)
Last time I said the mission for the next stream would be to get Toni knocked up, continue the feud with Salim, and get a promotion. All of those things were accomplished and then some between the two streams! Continue reading “Punk Rock Legacy – It’s Baby Time!”
Last night I did my first Sims 4 life stream. I’m not sure how frequently/consistently I’ll be able to stream, but I’m going to try to find a schedule that works. I took several screenshots from in game so I’m going to post those with a bit of story here. Again, I’m not sure if this is something I’ll do regularly, maybe only when big things happen in the game, but I’d consider her first few days of life pretty big! Continue reading “Punk Rock Legacy – Sims 4 Twitch Stream”
TWO MONTHS! I knew I wasn’t going to be able to keep up with a regular posting schedule. #noregrets. It’s been busy ya’ll. Here’s the highlights:
- Spent all of December packing up the house. Took several trips to drop stuff at second hand shops.
- Closed and moved into the new house the week before Christmas while I had a cold. Yippie!
- Hosted family dinner FOUR DAYS after moving. Family dinner was supposed to happen, then it wasn’t happening, and then family decided THE DAY OF that they were coming. Which means we ordered pizza since we didn’t have anything else prepared. Whoohoo. It was awesome (sarcasm).
- Had a quiet Christmas Day with just our tiny little family.
- Had a few friends over for NYE. At this point the new house was mostly put together.
- Didn’t track food/alcohol well over the moving and holidays so gained a bit of weight back.
- Since the beginning of the year I’ve been working(ish) to get back on track. Meal prepping, going to the gym at least twice a week (I’m gaining muscle yay!), and tracking calories daily.
- Cutting BACK, but not cutting OUT alcohol.
- Started playing Glooomhaven. Pretty sure that’s going to be happening for 2 years at the rate we’re all able to play.
- Got a Switch for Christmas! Played through Fire Emblem Warriors and now I’m playing through Octopath Traveller. Super enjoying Octopath so far.
- Crocheted myself a blanket while house bound due to snow/weather!
- And lastly. The old house is scheduled to close in February!
Whew! That’s everything of importance. Obviously I’ve continued playing board games through all of this, and my new gaming room is nice! Trying to figure out what I want to do as a content creator in the realm of board games or even video games.
I’m still trying to figure out what I want to do with this space other than just being a brain dump. I have a lot of ideas for a lot of things. I’m just terrible at executing.
Hope everyone’s New Year is starting well! Talk to you all in like two months when I post again!
A few months ago I got back into Sims 4. It had been quite awhile since I played, but The Sims is just one of those games I always go back to. Typically when I play I spend forever making a sim and a house, using money cheats of course. This time I wanted to actually play. So I was browsing Reddit and saw something about legacy challenges. I’m honestly not sure how I haven’t heard of them before. I looked this up, but decided I wasn’t going to be as strict about it as it’s set up. I’m following some of the overall guidelines, but I’m not stressing about it. Here is what it’s all about if you’re interested.