During the stream last night I made some changes to the family’s apartment. I was having a difficult time with the layout and everything in the place. So they sold all their stuff, tore down some walls, and remodeled. However, after upgrading the kitchen and installing the bathrooms there wasn’t much money left for anything else. It’ll be okay because now there’s room for each person to put their own spin on the place! Here are a few screenshots from the stream. Continue reading “Punk Rock Legacy – Apartment Upgrade?”
What I’ve been up to lately. The 3 people out there that actually read this silly thing. Well, the truth of the matter is I haven’t been up to much. I barely hit the gym in the last few months, but I have watched a lot of Game of Thrones. 6 more episodes and we’ll be ready for the new season Sunday!
I haven’t even really done much board gaming or Sims 4 playing. I have read the first 3 Jem and the Hologram graphic novels and all of Locke and Key. So that’s something. To be perfectly honest I’ve been in a bit of a slump, and it’s taken me a while to start seeing a way out. I’m getting there. Slowly, and I’m looking forward to getting back to some Sims 4 streaming actually! I’m going to start working on a regular streaming schedule, and I’m looking into ways to record my sessions to post to Youtube, maybe. I’m still not sure if that’s something I want to do. I’ve spent some time building stuff lately, and I want to stretch that creative muscle some more so I’m thinking about doing some speed build videos, but there’s already SO MANY of those I’m not really sure if it’s even worth it, but if I’m going to be doing the building anyways I may as well record it and see what happens.
Hi everyone! It’s been a while, but real life’s been crazy so fake Sim life hasn’t been at the front of my mind. In addition, I realized in my last stream that we were in a bit of a boring spot in game. Sooooo, I played some offline. I meant to just get to a point that’d be fun to stream again, but I sort of just kept going. WHOOPS! I took some screenshots to get you all caught up. I’ll be streaming again soon now that life is starting to get back to normal. Continue reading “Punk Rock Legacy – Some Offline Play”
I didn’t update after my 2nd and 3rd streaming sessions because finding time has been difficult. So here I am, 4 days after the 3rd session to give you all an update, and to get ready for my next stream (Sunday at 8pm EST)
Last time I said the mission for the next stream would be to get Toni knocked up, continue the feud with Salim, and get a promotion. All of those things were accomplished and then some between the two streams! Continue reading “Punk Rock Legacy – It’s Baby Time!”
Last night I did my first Sims 4 life stream. I’m not sure how frequently/consistently I’ll be able to stream, but I’m going to try to find a schedule that works. I took several screenshots from in game so I’m going to post those with a bit of story here. Again, I’m not sure if this is something I’ll do regularly, maybe only when big things happen in the game, but I’d consider her first few days of life pretty big! Continue reading “Punk Rock Legacy – Sims 4 Twitch Stream”
Every week (well, most every week) I write up a meal plan to get the family through the week. I write up my grocery list as I’m doing this so I don’t forget anything important. Sunday I go to the grocery store (sometimes I use our grocery store’s pick up service where I order everything online and they bring it to my car) and prep my snacks and lunches for the five day work week ahead. Some weeks I cook a lot. Some weeks I don’t. This was a week I decided to do very little cooking. I’m going to share some pictures and the calorie and macro breakdowns for these things.
- 4oz honey smoked turkey breast – 140 calories
- Hard boiled egg (not pictured) – 70 calories
- 28grams garlic hummus – 70 calories
- Green/yellow/orange bell peppers – 35 calories
- 50grams green seedless grapes – 35 calories
Totals: 350 calories | 23g Carbs | 12g Fat | 36g Protein
It doesn’t look like much, but I promise it’s filling! However, I may regret not having warm food for my lunches this week since it’s supposed to be bitterly cold!
I have A LOT of calories tied up in snacks. Sometimes I eat them all, sometimes I skip some of the snacks in favor of a big dinner.
- Babybel cheese – 70 calories
- Light string cheese – 50 calories
- 150grams vanilla greek yogurt – 113 calories
- 50grams blueberries – 29 calories
- 1oz dark chocolate almonds (not pictured) – 160 calories
Totals: 422 calories | 31g Carbs | 22g Fat | 31g Protein
On most days I’m looking to stick to 1300 calories. On the days I lift I’ll be closer to 1500 with some added post-workout food stuffs.
My macros for 1300 days: 110g Carbs | 50g Fat | 105g Protein. For 1500 calorie days these will all increase evenly. 20g Carbs, 15g Fat, and 20g Protein added.
Over the last few months I’ve been slowly increasing my protein. I’ve always struggled to get enough in the past since I don’t want to add protein powders. Nothing against them. I just don’t want the added expense.
I spent roughly an hour in the kitchen getting all of this together. I could’ve gotten this done in 45 minutes, but I took my time since the kiddo was napping.
I’m feeling pretty good about food/workouts for this week. I have a dedicated gym work day on Wednesday, and I’ll go again Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday to round out the week. And as long as I’m not overly sore (like today) I’ll do a home lifting routine another day this week.
I’m planning on posting these each week. If people are interested I can add my dinners to this also. While my snacks and lunches will be the same through the week dinners will not.
TWO MONTHS! I knew I wasn’t going to be able to keep up with a regular posting schedule. #noregrets. It’s been busy ya’ll. Here’s the highlights:
- Spent all of December packing up the house. Took several trips to drop stuff at second hand shops.
- Closed and moved into the new house the week before Christmas while I had a cold. Yippie!
- Hosted family dinner FOUR DAYS after moving. Family dinner was supposed to happen, then it wasn’t happening, and then family decided THE DAY OF that they were coming. Which means we ordered pizza since we didn’t have anything else prepared. Whoohoo. It was awesome (sarcasm).
- Had a quiet Christmas Day with just our tiny little family.
- Had a few friends over for NYE. At this point the new house was mostly put together.
- Didn’t track food/alcohol well over the moving and holidays so gained a bit of weight back.
- Since the beginning of the year I’ve been working(ish) to get back on track. Meal prepping, going to the gym at least twice a week (I’m gaining muscle yay!), and tracking calories daily.
- Cutting BACK, but not cutting OUT alcohol.
- Started playing Glooomhaven. Pretty sure that’s going to be happening for 2 years at the rate we’re all able to play.
- Got a Switch for Christmas! Played through Fire Emblem Warriors and now I’m playing through Octopath Traveller. Super enjoying Octopath so far.
- Crocheted myself a blanket while house bound due to snow/weather!
- And lastly. The old house is scheduled to close in February!
Whew! That’s everything of importance. Obviously I’ve continued playing board games through all of this, and my new gaming room is nice! Trying to figure out what I want to do as a content creator in the realm of board games or even video games.
I’m still trying to figure out what I want to do with this space other than just being a brain dump. I have a lot of ideas for a lot of things. I’m just terrible at executing.
Hope everyone’s New Year is starting well! Talk to you all in like two months when I post again!